Lopi and Avalon Wood Stoves - Front Y-Baffle Support 99900277
Baffle support front "Y" bar - 23-5/8"" long 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1/4" angle with 21-1/8" long 1" x 3/8" deflector bar (welded to heel of angle at 135 degrees).
Designed for use on:
- Avalon Olympic
- Avalon 1190
- LOPI Freedom
- LOPI Freedom Bay
- LOPI Liberty
Baffle Removal & Replacement
The baffle is held up by the front air tube. Make sure to support the baffle after removing the air tubes.
1. Lift up on the front portion of the front three firebricks.
2. Lift the front baffle support “Y” and rotate it forward until it can be removed.
3. Slide the center front firebrick forward and out the door opening. Then slide the side front firebricks towards the middle then out in the same manner.
4. Slide the center baffle support forward and out of the firebox.
5. Slide the rear firebrick forward and out of the firebox. NOTE: When the center rear firebrick are slid forward the damper plate will come to rest on the rear secondary air tube and rear air channel.
6. Slide the damper slider all the way forward.
7. Reach into the firebox and push up on the damper yoke until the damper yoke separates from the damper slider. Remove both the damper slider and damper plate by sliding them between the front two secondary air tubes.
1. Place the damper plate above the secondary air tubes in the rear center of the firebox.
2. Position the damper slider so the damper yoke inserts into the two tubes on the damper slider (make sure to have correct orientation). Then slide the damper slider over the damper plate until both are centered in the firebox.
3. Follow the instructions above in reverse order, starting with step number 5.
Warranty InformationRocky Mountain Stove warrants, to the original purchaser, that the Avalon / Lopi components above will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Rocky Mountain Stove will repair or replace, at its option, any or all of the components of an assembly determined by Rocky Mountain Stove to be covered by this warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I needed no surprises. Delivered in a very timely manner, thanks.