Heritage Primary Air Contol Handle
For use on below models only:
- Hearthstone Heritage 8021 2003-2014
1) Clean out the ash-pan and remove the ash-pan tray.
2) Remove the ash-pan assembly by removing the six ¼”-20 bolts using a 3/8” wrench or socket.
3) Ensure that the rod protrudes through the slot in the air control handle (as shown in Figure #1), and slides freely from left to right when the air control is moved.
4) Insert the #10-24 x 1/2” pan head screw through the washer and thread it into the threaded hole in the slider rod and tighten using a Phillips screwdriver.
6) Install the ash-pan and tray using the reverse procedure of steps one and two.