HearthStone Replacement Glass Kit #90-57005
90-57005 glass kit includes:
- 3030-026 Glass 11 3/16" H x 17 1/2"
- 5 feet of 3/4" Glass Gasket
For use on the below models of Hearthstone stoves
- Mansfield 8010
- Mansfield 8011
- Mansfield 8012
- Homestead 8570
- Heritage 8020
- Heritage Pellet 8091
Caution: Only work on a cool stove. The replacement ceramic sheet has an infrared coating on one side. It will be identified with a label or the word “coated” on the infrared side. Be sure that this side is placed on the outside, away from the firebox.
PROCEDURE FOR WINDOW AND/OR GASKET REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the door by lifting it straight up off the hinges with the hinge pins remaining in the door. Place it face down (Use soft surface for enameled doors).
2. With the phillips screwdriver, remove the window frame screws to separate the window frame from the door.
3. Carefully lift the glass from the door.
4. Apply the new gasket to the current or new glass.
5. Place the gasketed glass onto the door. IMPORTANT: the side marked coated is placed away from the firebox.
6. Screw the window frame back on the door.
7. Install the door onto the stove.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect fit and gasket was easy to use. Excellent and fast service too
Excellent fit, excellent directions.