HearthStone Tula Wood Stove Replacement Glass
This Glass is for the HearthStone Tula models 8190 and 8191 Wood stove only,
Ceramic Glass with Gasket
Before You Begin: Work on a cool stove.
GLASS REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES:
Follow the instructions included with the replacement glass kit or:
1. Remove the screws from the glass retainer (use penetrating oil if necessary). Remove the retainer with the damaged glass from the door.
2. Carefully separate the glass retainer from the damaged glass and set it aside for re-installation.
3. Discard the damaged glass.
4. Remove any remaining glass and old gasket material.
5. Clean the screw holes and place a small amount of anti-seize compound in each one.
6. Place the retainer on the gasketed new glass and place the assembly onto the door.
7. Screw the glass retainer back on the door using a crisscross pattern. Tighten the screws no more than 1/8th of a turn after they seat. (The glass will break at this point if not positioned correctly).
8. After 5 or 6 fires, check the glass retainer screws, and re-tighten if necessary.