Hearthstone Craftsbury Ceramic Baffle
3120-390 Measurements: 12-1/4" x 10-1/4" x 3/8"
10mm Metric Wrench or Socket
1. Locate the two nuts on the left and right side of the top casting. These nuts can be removed with a 10mm wrench or socket (see Photo 1).
2. Once the nuts are removed, lift the top straight up and off the stove body.
3. As you look into the stove, you will see the baffle and the front baffle support. Using the Phillips screwdriver, remove the countersunk screws that retain the front baffle support (see photo 2). This allows removal of the original ceramic baffle. Remove any remaining old cement.
4. Place the new baffle in the top of the firebox and secure it by returning the baffle support to its original position and replacing the screws. Just snug the screws with the Phillips screwdriver. It is not necessary to replace the cement seam around the outer edge of the baffle.
5. Fit the top casting back onto the stove body and secure it by reinstalling and tightening the two nuts removed in step one.