Avalon Y Baffle Support 98900305
Avalon Baffle Y support, for Pendleton - 796 - 745 and 790 Wood Stoves
Front "Y" bar - 20-1/4" long 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3/16" angle with 17-3/4" long 2" x 3/16" formed deflector bar (with 60 degree bend), 19" long 1" x 3/16" rear deflector and 9" x 3" x 3/16" smoke deflector.
1. Remove the blanket weight.
2. Remove the side baffle firebrick by lifting from below and rotating out (try not to damage the kaowool blanket).
3. Slide the blanket out to the side.
4. Slide the center firebrick to the side and remove.
5. Remove the baffle support by feeding it through the space between secondary air tube and the door.
Follow the instructions in reverse order to install baffle. Make sure the front baffle support is properly aligned
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This (and the associated kaowool blanket) was a perfect fit for my model 790 fireplace insert. The only problem is that it was not listed under that model (or the 745 freestanding stove), otherwise I would have bought it a year or two ago. Found it only by accident, after much frustrating searching.
Great service, great shipping