Jotul F400 Castine Double Door Style Glass
Replacement glass for older model Jotul F400 Stoves. This glass is just one side, you will need to order two if you are replacing both sides
Measures 8.693in x 11.575in
1. Remove the door from the stove and place on a flat surface.
2. Carefully remove all of the glass clips from the inside of the door.
3. Gently remove the glass panel and gasketing.
4. Using a wire brush, remove all remaining debris from the gasket channel.
5. Apply a small bead of gasket/stove cement to the gasket channel. Beginning at the bottom center, press the new gasket into place without stretching it. Do not overlap the ends of the gasket rope.
6. Center the new glass panel over the gasket with the word ”Front” facing out. Reinstall the glass clips.
NOTE: It is extremely important to tighten the glass clips gradually, and in an alternating pattern as you would when tightening the lugs on an vehicle wheel. See figure 15.
7. It may be necessary to re-tighten the glass clips after the stove has be burned and the gasketing has been seated