3 Ft. - #3110-059 Med. Density Gasket (Ash Door)
5 Ft. - #3110-057 Low Density Gasket (Front Door)
5 Ft. - #3160- 080 Flat Tape (Glass)
1 – #99-090 2-Ounce Gasket Adhesive
PROCEDURE FOR DOOR GASKET REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the front door by lifting it straight up off the hinges with the hinge pins remaining in the door. Place it face down on a table or workbench (use cardboard or another soft material to protect enamel doors).
2. Pull out used gasket from channel and discard. Clean gasket channel using steel wool or wire brush. Wipe clean with damp rag or cloth.
3. Apply a thin, continuous bead of the gasket adhesive to the gasket channel. Do not fill the channel, saturating the gasket will cause it to harden and shrink.
4. When the adhesive becomes “tacky”, apply the fresh 3/8” low-density gasket by pushing it into the channel.
- Start the gasket between the hinge tabs on the side of the door, not in a corner.
- Take care not to stretch or bunch the gasket.
- Be especially careful to avoid gaps when packing the gasket material around the corners.
- Cut off any excess with sharp scissors.
5. The doors should be returned to the stove A.S.A.P. and shut tight to assure a positive seal.
6. Repeat with ash pan door using the 3/8” medium density rope gasket.
PROCEDURE FOR WINDOW AND/OR GASKET REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the door by lifting it straight up off the hinges with the hinge pins remaining in the door. Place it face down (Use soft surface for enameled doors).
2. With the phillips screwdriver, remove the window frame screws to separate the window frame from the door.
3. Carefully lift the glass from the door.
4. Apply the new gasket to the current or new glass.
5. Place the gasketed glass onto the door. IMPORTANT: the side marked coated is placed away from the firebox.
6. Screw the window frame back on the door.
7. Install the door onto the stove.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quick ship and easy install. Thanks