Avalon / Lopi Ignitor 250-02613
Igniter for Avalon and Lopi AGP Pellet Stoves and Pellet Insert - 250 WATT
Designed for use with the below models only:
- Avalon AGP
- Avalon AGP Insert
- Lopi AGP
- Lopi AGP Insert
- Lopi Deerfield
- Lopi FoxFire 2017-2021
PROCEDURE: Make sure the stove has fully cooled (approximately 25 minutes) before conducting service. Unplug the stove to prevent electrical shock.
1. Remove the rear panel of the stove (see rear panel removal).
2. Using a ¼” nut driver remove the zip tie anchor from the back of the stove. The anchor is located just below and to the left of the right blower (facing the back).
3. Disconnect the two white wires from the wiring harness at the quick connects.
4. Open the front door of the stove and remove the visual deflector and the burn platform (see section “Visual Deflector and Burn Platform Removal”).
5. Locate the igniter to the left of the push auger tube.
6. Remove the 3/8” bolt that secures the igniter to the firebox (set bolt aside for reinstallation
7. Pull the igniter forward and work the wires through the hole