Fire Garden / Tempest 120volt to 24volt Transformer V2
This Transformer powers up to six electronic Tempest Torches or Fire Garden Fireplaces. A transformer box is required to power the electronic ignition Torches, Lanterns and Fireplace from 2019 and newer. The transformer can be located up to 1000 ft. from a single torch or approximately 100 ft. from a group of six torches.
- Works on Tempest Torches, Lanterns and FireGarden Fireplace
- 24V/26V/28V leads for any combination of units and wire lengths
- Rated to 300VA and can run up to six Torches or Lanterns
- Can be located up to 1000 ft. from single torch
- Can be located up to 100 ft from group of six torches.
For use with the below Tempest Torch and Tempest Lanterns:
- 20k Tempest Torch - 24volt
- 20k Tempest Lantern - 24volt
- 50k Tempest Lantern – 24volt
- FireGarden Linear Firepits
- FireGarden Fireplaces
The Tempest Torch Overview:
The Tempest Torch creates a distinctive source of outdoor lighting for patios, decks and landscapes. The torch features tempered glass and a durable stainless frame and natural gas 20,000 - 14,000 BTU burner. The electronic ignition model is fueled by natural gas and is controlled by a wall switch control. This unit can also be used in conjunction with a programmable timer or controlled via a Smart Home system. The manual ignition model has an easy access control panel with a single on/off and flame height controller, as well as a safety shut off switch. This model comes with a rain cap which protects the flame in uncovered locations. The Tempest Torch can be post mounted, pillar mounted or mounted on your outdoor wall or structural support to provide a handsome decorative element that also illuminates. The Pillar Mount works for columns or pedestals (6" tall) and the Wall Mount is used for entry ways and sides on building. The Deck Mount Post is for installation on decks (94" tall). The In Ground Post is used for installation in ground (buried).