Regency Hampton HI500 - Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
The all new Hampton HI500 wood insert with Eco-Boost technology. These EPA certified hybrid catalytic inserts are designed to maximize heat output while significantly reducing emissions. Sized to fit most openings, these impressive new wood inserts feature flush styling, large viewing areas, and are available in both contemporary and traditional styles.2.6 cubic foot firebox, 250 square inch viewing area and optional concealed flush front blower. Featuring Eco-Boost technology, air wash system and easy single-lever operation; these stylish inserts oﬀer a variety of looks to suit the customers design preference.
- Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert with Eco-Boost Technology
- Flush front style with optional concealed blower
- Sleek Cast Iron Door with maximized viewing area: 250 sq. in. (37% greater fire viewing area than I2400)
- Easy Installation with slide on flue collar
- EPA 2020 Certified with Ultra Low Emissions
- Firebox volume: 2.6 cu. ft.
- Max 22" log at the front; 20–22" log throughout entire firebox
Minimum Fireplace Opening Dimensions:
- 29" W (at front) 18 1/2" W (at the back)
- 21 3/4" H
- 19" D
- Firebox tapers by 35% in width to fit into majority of fireplaces.
Standard Cast Iron front: 41 3/8"w X 25 1/2"h
Oversized Cast Iron Front: 44"w X 31"h