Osburn 1700 Wood Burning Stove
Designed to meet the needs of smaller spaces, the Osburn 1700 is a faithful copy of the recently redefined osburn 2000 Wood Stove. This firebox combines robustness and elegance to allow you to enjoy your heating experience with confidence. This unit is equipped with high-density bricks, a cast iron door, a built-in ash pan, a top heat deflector that redirects heat to the front of the unit, and side panels to reduce its clearances.
Choose your favorite version by customizing the unit to suit your style: refined door overlays, new leg designs, glass ash lip; significant innovations for the most seasoned experts. Respecting the most stringent legislation on particle emissions with only 1.26 g/h, this wood stove is perfect for those looking to go further.
- Heating Capacity: 1000 to 1600 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 15.650 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 70% HHV 75% LHV
- Width: 24.75"
- Depth: 23.25"
- Height: 30.375"
- Firebox Volume: 1.9 cu. ft. (19.5"W x 13.5"D x 11.875" H)
- Max Log Size: 18"
- Burn Time: 2 - 6 hours
- Glass Size: 15.75" x 9.375"
- Venting 6" top vent / 15' Minimum Height
- Emissions: 1.26 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes 2020 Approved