(1) #5950-021 Mansfield Outside Air Box 3" Flex Pipe
(1) #5950-027 Mansfield Outside Air Intake Hose Clamps
(2) #5950-026 Mansfield Outside Air Cover Blanks Termination Hood w/ Mesh
(4.5') #3160-080 3/4" Tape Gasket
(18) #4500-3435 Screws
(1) Stubby Phillips Screwdriver
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Before you install the outside air kit, determine where the duct for the outside air will terminate. The duct is attached to either the back center of the box or from
either the right or left side by changing the position of the intake and blank cover plates (see illustration next page).
IF YOU INTEND TO ALSO USE THE OPTIONAL BLOWER, you cannot use the rear outlet on the outside air box. When using a blower the outside air duct must connect to the right or
left side of the outside air box.
1. After choosing the position for the intake and the blank plates, affix them to the out sideair box using 4 of the screws for each component.
2. Peel off the paper backing from the flat gasket. Apply the gasket to the top lip of the outside air box.
3. From the back of the stove, slide the outside air box under the stove and position it sothat it lines up with the six holes which are pre-drilled and tapped in the bottomcasting. Holding the outside air box in this position, use the remaining six 8-32 x 3/8" screws to hold the outside air box in place.
4. Connect the outside air box to the wall termination using a 3" metal flex pipe (supplied by others).
Allows an outside air inlet to be connected to the primary and secondary air inlets on the stove.
For use with the Older model Mansfield model 8011 wood stove only