Lopi Deerfield Pellet Burning Stove
The Deerfield™ offers all the benefits of wood heating plus fuel that is clean, compact and easy to use. The roaring flames are surrounded by a beautifully arched door that presents a timeless look and will complement any personal style. The fire viewing area features a super-efficient airwash system to keep the glass clean. With a large, easily removable ashpan and an 50 lb. hopper capacity, this stove has the ability to produce extremely long burn times up to 30 hours when burning on a low setting. The Deerfield™ freestanding stove is also a very efficient and clean-burning appliance, producing less than one gram of emissions per hour.
The Deerfield™ comes standard with an on-board thermostat and the award-winning TouchSmart™ Controller. This next generation touch screen control panel is seamlessly integrated into the glass fuel loading door and operates every function of this stove with ease. This clean-burning, efficient stove burns all grades of wood pellet fuel and is EPA Certified at only 0.73 grams of emissions per hour!
• Traditional "Cast Iron Wood Stove" Styling
• Horizontal Rotary Disc Feed System
• BTU Output: 55,000 to 13,940 BTUs/Hour
• Burn Rate: 1.7 to 6.0 lbs. per Hour
• 60 lb. Hopper Capacity
• Sound Dampening on all components for noise free operation
• Large Ash Pan
• Designed to Burn All Grades of Wood Pellet Fuel
• EPA Tested at 0.73* Grams/Hour
• Efficiency: 78%**