Jotul GI 635 Gas Fireplace Insert
The Jøtul GI 635 DV IPI Newcastle gas insert is the perfect blend of modern cast iron and traditional charm. Featuring IPI electronic ignition, battery backup, and top firing accent lights, the Jøtul GI 635 DV IPI Newcastle will easily turn your hearth into the center piece of your home.
3-sided backer panel sizes (40”W X 28.5”H, 42”W X 31”H, 46”W X 34”H),
3-sided trimmable backer panel (47.75”W x 38”H), 4-sided trimmable backer panel
(47.75”W x 38.63”H), Choice of three internal liner kits: Traditional Red Brick, Brownstone Brick, or Black Reflective Glass panels, Choice of Matte Black Paint or Majolica Brown Enamel Cast Iron Overlay (required)
• Revolutionary new ceramic JøtulBurner™ III
• Multifunction Proflame 2 remote with flame modulation control
• Top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination)
• Blower kit (190 CFM remote controlled with 6 speed levels).
• 6 piece high definition ceramic log set
• BTU input range 40,000 high- 12,000 low
• Dual burner: Up to 70% heat control turn down
• Heating capacity up to 2,000 sq ft.
• Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
• Choice of Antique Red or Brownstone Brick Panel Kit (required)
• Choice of Matte Black Paint or Majolica Brown Enamel cast iron overlay (required)
Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 33 1/2” W(front) x 23 1/2”H x 16 3/8”D