Jotul GI 450 Replacement Glass w/Gasket
Jotul OEM Ceramic Glass Includes:#129662 Glass and 8 feet of #129124 Glass Gasket
For use with the below Jotul Insert:
- Jotul GI 450 Katahdin
- Jotul GI 450 DVII
- Jotul GI 450 TS (True Start)
- Jotul GZ 455 Westbrook
- Jotul 45 Sprit
1. Open the Controls Panel. Loosen battery box wing nut and push the box out of the way of the latch mechanism. See fig. 13, pg. 16.
2. Use the Latch Tool to release the glass clips on either side of the bottom of the firebox.
3. Swing the bottom of the glass frame out and lift up to disengage it from the firebox.
4. Lay the assembly on a flat surface and use a flat blade screwdriver or pliers to pry up the two steel tabs that secure the glass panel to the frame.
5. Install the new glass panel and gasket in the glass frame and secure with the steel tabs. Do not over tighten the tabs as that could break the glass.
Always replace any damaged or broken parts with JØTUL PARTS ONLY. These are available through your Authorized Jøtul dealer. Never substitute any other parts.
Moisture condensation is a normal occurrence with gas appliances and particulate accumulation may appear on the inside surface to the glass. Use a dampened, soft cloth to clean the glass and polish with a dry, soft towel. Specially-formulated ceramic glass cleaner may also be used. DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR AMMONIA BASED CLEANING SOLUTIONS. TAKE CARE NOT TO SCRATCH THE GLASS SURFACE.