Jotul C550 Wood Insert Left Side Baffle Plate Includes Skamol Panel
#157044 includes 104313 casting and 222731 Skamol
The Left Baffle has three bosses cast into the underside that engage with corresponding locator holes in the air tubes to lock each tube in correct position. Use a flashlight to locate the bosses by lifting up on the Left Baffle.
1. Lift up the Left Cast Iron Baffle to disengage it from the air tubes, and remove each air tube.
2. Push up on the Right Baffle and remove the Left Baffle, dropping it down and out.
3. Lift and remove the Right Baffle.
4. Insert the retainer pin through the appropriate holes in the adaptor ears, and lock the retainer pin in place using the cotter pin.
5. Replace first the right baffle, then the left baffle, followed by the air tubes. ADJUST THE AIR TUBES AS NECESSARY TO BE SURE EACH IS PROPERLY ENGAGED WITH THE ADJACENT LOCATOR BOSSES ON THE LEFT BAFFLE