HearthStone Montgomery WFP-100 Replacement Left Glass
94-58205 Genuine HearthStone replacement part, includes Gasketed Glass and Screws
REPLACING THE DOOR GLASS: The glass used in the WFP-100 is 5 mm thick of dimension 16.312" x 15.763" (41,4 cm x 40,0 cm) and tested to reach temperatures up to 1400º F. If the glass breaks, it must be replaced with one having the same specification.
In order to replace the glass, use the following procedure:
1. Remove the 8 glass clips held in place with 8 screws
2. Remove the gasket covers placed around the door frame and it’s adhesive.
3. Remove the glass and/or debris from the frame.
4. Install the new window into the frame with the gasket covers.
5. Re install the 8 glass clips with the 8 screw