Avalon / Lopi Wood Stove and Wood Insert - Damper Slider w/Sockets
98900338 Bypass (damper) sliding round plate, 6-11/16" diameter with 2 sockets
Designed for use with:
- Lopi Freedom
- Lopi Freedom Bay
- Avalon Olympic
Removal and Replacement:
1. Lift up on the front portion of the front three firebricks.
2. Lift the front baffle support “Y” and rotate it forward until it can be removed.
3. Slide the center front firebrick forward and out the door opening. Then slide the side front firebricks towards the middle then out in the same manner.
4. Slide the damper slider all the way out.
5. Remove the Extension Rod and Damper Yolk from the top of the Damper Slider
6. Remove the old Damper Slider and Replace with New Damper Slider
7. Position the damper slider so the damper yoke inserts into the two tubes on the damper slider (make sure to have correct orientation). Then slide the damper slider over the damper plate until both are centered in the firebox.
8. Reposition the "Y" Baffle and re-install the front three bricks
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
haven't installed as yet - but the part is an original part so I anticipate all will be good - part arrived very quickly