Regency I3100L Classic Large Wood Insert
The Large Classic Wood Insert can burn up to 10 hours with one load of wood. By adding a Regency Classic Fireplace Insert, you will keep the heat in your home. In 1979, Regency Fireplace Products was founded with a mission to produce the finest fireplace products available anywhere. As a result, Regency has been honored with awards for exceptional aesthetics and performance. It is known as the premium brand in the industry. Never before have your heating costs been higher. Turn your furnace way down and zone heat with beautiful, renewable wood in the rooms you spend time in. Not only can you cut your fuel bills in half, but you will enjoy the timeless beauty of a wood fire. The glowing embers, the snap of wood as it catches fire, the casual curl of yellow flames, there is nothing like a wood fire. All Regency wood stoves, fireplaces, and inserts have been certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Regency engineers have carefully designed the firebox to create airflow around the wood so that it burns completely, resulting in very little as and almost no polluting smoke into our environment. Burning wood is also carbon neutral.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it looks:
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency and heat output
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 10 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
- Black convector grills directs warm air into the room
Specifications Maximum BTU 75,000 Log Size 21" Burn Time up to 10 hrs Optimum Efficiency 75.40% Firebox Capacity 2.9 cu. ft. Emissions (gms/hr) 4.19 View Area 183 sq. in. Room Size 3000 sq. ft. Minimum Fireplace Opening* Width (front) 28" Height 25" Depth 17"
Be the first to
Leave a Review