Regency HI300 Hampton Wood Burning Insert
High efficiency heat...with style! The Hampton Wood Insert installs easily into your existing fireplace. Add the timeless beauty of cast iron while eliminating drafts.The simple and reliable all-in-one draft control rod allows you to chose a slow burning fire with less heat or a robust, crackling fire to take the chill off any room quickly.Available in metallic black, enamel black or timberline brown,
This large Hampton cast wood insert slides easily into your existing fireplace turning your drafty fireplace into a high efficiency heater; instantly. Not only does it provide up to 75,000 BTU of high efficiency heat, it increases the value of your home with the timeless beauty of luxurious cast iron.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Easy access waist height controls
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
Specifications Maximum BTU 75,000 Log Size 18" Burn Time up to 8 hrs. Optimum Efficiency 77.00% Firebox Capacity 2.3 cu. ft. Emissions (gms/hr) 3.44 View Area 203 sq. in. Room Size 2000 sq. ft.
Minimum Fireplace Opening
Width (front) 25" Height 21.5" Depth 17.5"
Be the first to
Leave a Review