Osburn 2000 Wood Stove w/Blower
Year after year, the 2000 model remains one of the most popular wood stoves in the Osburn range.
In 2018, Osburn redefines the design of this heating appliance and sets new standards for emissions. This new version keeps its 2.4 cubic foot combustion chamber and still offers the same power with an impressive emission performance of around 1.54 g/h. With this model, the 130 CFM fan is included; unquestionably the best opportunity this season!
Its new cast iron door gives a youthful look with elegant lines while retaining the spirit of wood heating. Customize your device to suit your décor: refined door coverings, new leg designs, glass ash lip with integrated drip tray; significant innovations for the most seasoned experts.
- Heating Capacity: 1500 to 2000 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 49,000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 75,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 77.2%
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 34.75"
- Firebox Volume: 2.3 cu. ft. (20.875"W x 16.5"D x 11.875" H)
- Max Log Size: 20"
- Burn Time: 4 - 8 hours
- Flue Location: Top
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Emissions: 3.9 grams per hour
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes 2020 Approved