Marquis Bentley Series Fireplaces
With expansive glass viewing area and clever designer options for customizing the look to suit your personal style, the new Bentley by Marquis is generating some serious attention. Available in two sizes, you can choose from the Decorative- rated fireplace for ambiance and taking the chill out of the room, or the Heater-rated version for additional warmth.
With so much style and attention to detail, its no wonder people are focused on the view indoors.
- Dedicated Clean View appliance.
- Millivolt or IPI valve system allows operation during a power failure with Hi/Low heat and flame adjustment
- Pan burner with Realistic Flame Pattern
- Child Safety Screen
- Designer Doors - Arch or Straight Black Doors
- Surrounds - Hearth Mount, Picture Frame or Slim Line Picture Frame
- Fan Kit - Heat activated with variable speed control
- Brick Refractory Liner - Traditional, Herringbone, Red Herringbone or Stacked Brick
- Log Sets - Three choices of Log Sets – Ten Piece Split Oak Log Set, Five Piece Split Oak Log Set or Four Piece Drift Wood Set.
- Thermostat - Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
- Remote Control- On/Off, Thermostat or Modulating Thermostat and/or Fan Control
- Porcelain Reflective Liner
- Glass Tray with the following media choices: - Contemporary Rock, Driftwood Set, Decorative Stones and Decorative Ember Glass (Glacier Ice, Cobalt Blue, Black, Bronze and White)
- Accent Lighting for use with the Glass Tray