Jotul F 370 V2 Wood Stove
The Jotul F 370 Concept was designed by the renowned Norwegian design company Hareide Design. The stoves have innovative shapes and details with exciting diverse materials. Large side windows give a fantastic view of the flames. The Jotul F 370 Concept has received a number of prestigious design awards such as the German ”red dot design award: best of the best”, the Norwegian “Award for Design Excellence” and the US Vesta Award.
- Three panel glass design provides an elegant three sided view of the flames
- Furniture quality cast iron construction
- Standard stove gloves
- Skamol firebox liner
- Top or rear venting capability
- Standard draw down flue adapter
- Low clearances to combustibles
- Standard ash pan
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Emission: 2.6 gram/hr
- Approx weight: 344 lbs
- Log size: Up to 12 in
- Firebox Size: 1.25 cu.ft.
- Max BTU. output: 34,000
- Max Heating Area: 1,000 sq.ft.
- Measurements (HxWxD): 45.5 x 17.5 x 18.75 in