Hearthstone Green Mountain 40 and 60 Blower Kit
Blower kit for the Hearthstone Green Mountain 40 and 60 Wood Stoves, this kit will help distribute heat throughout your living space
Before You Begin: Work on a cool stove.
1) Loosen and remove the phillips screws securing the flat rear shield to the stove (Fig. 1).
2) Discard the flat shield and spacers, and loosely re-install the phillips screws (Fig. 2).
3) Install the blower assy by inserting the screw heads through the “keyholes” in the fan housing and push the housing down the the narrow part of the keyhole (Fig. 3).
4) Tighten the screws.
5) One at a time, remove the 7/16” hex bolts securing the catalyst access cover and place an “L” bracket under the screw head. The other leg of the bracket should face the outside of the stove. Tighten the bolts (Fig. 4).
6) Using four #8-32 phillips screws, attach the rear heat-shield over the blower assembly and the “L” brackets (Fig. 5).