Gallery Electric Fireplace Insert
Just plug in one of our electric fireplaces for instant ambiance in any room. All of our electric insert models are CSA tested for safety, go with any room style, and are easy to use. They are cool to the touch but will add warmth to any space. With two size fronts this insert fits most sizes of existing masonry and zero clearance woodburning fireplaces. Turn any traditional fireplace into an easy-to-use, clean, and efficient electric fireplace in minutes. Two options, price includes either the 36" or 42" surround.
What is the cost to operate the units? Based on the 2012 national average electricity costs, the cost to operate the flame and lights is less than one penny per hour. The cost to operate the heater is about 9 cents per hour on low (750 watts) and 18 cents per hour on high (1500 watts).
• Use virtually anywhere in your home
• Designed for pre-existing fireplaces but can be installed in a custom cabinet or recessed into a wall
• Operating costs as low as a penny per day with flame and back lighting, and 9-18 cents per hour with the heater on.
• Realistic-looking fire, logs, and ember bed— choose your flame intensity
• Faux brick background
• LED flame, log, ember bed, and background lighting
• 1500 watt heater— 100% efficient
• Full feature remote control
• Ultra quiet 2 speed heater fan
• High impact tempered glass front
• Operates on standard 120 volt plug-in
Existing Fireplace Requirements with IS-36 surround
32" W x 20" H x 8.5”D(minimum) - 36.5"W x 26.8"H (Max)
Existing Fireplace Requirements with IS-42 surround
32" W x 20" H x 8.5”D(minimum) - 42"W x 28.4"H (Max)
Existing Fireplace Requirements with GI-32-ZC trim only
29.1" W x 19.7" H x 8.5” D (minimum)
Be the first to
Leave a Review