Enviro M55 Multi-Fuel Stove (Display model, ever used)
The Enviro M55 Pellet Stove brings you the convenience of a hardworking, technologically advanced and EPA certified pellet stove.
The M55 has one of the highest heat output capacity in the market -up to 55,000 BTUs- and it is also one of the cleanest burning - with an EPA emission rating of 1 gram/hour. It also features 169 square inches of viewing glass to enjoy one of the largest pellet flames in the market.
The M55 Pellet Stove is able to heat up to 2000 square feet and has a capacity for up to 80 pounds of pellets in its sealed fuel hopper. Its operation is quiet and fully automatic, and the variable heat settings can be managed through the programmable, thermostat-ready controller. The fan and the auger speeds are electronically operated. All the controls are conveniently located for easy access.
- Nicest pellet flame in the industry!
- 55,000 BTU’s
- Heats up to 2500 sq. ft.
- 76.6% Efficiency
- EPA tested 2.0 g/hr emissions
- Low maintenance burner - This patent pending technology has an agitator rod in the burn pot that breaks up any clinker or ash and helps move it into the ash pan. This greatly reduces cleaning intervals and also allows you to burn lesser quality, inexpensive pellets and alternate fuels.
- Quick start ignitor with air pump
- Quietest pellet stove in the industry – (40 – 45 dB at 10 ft. away)
- Fluted cast iron firebox liner
- Built-in floor protection – no hearth pad required
- Standard wall thermostat
- Tri-mode operating system Manual – Hi/Lo – Auto/Off
- Wireless Digital Wall Thermostat or Remote Control
- Tinted Mirrored Glass
- Brick Liner
- Ceramic Log Set
- Wooden Door Handle
Be the first to
Leave a Review