Enviro Kodiak 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert
Enviro has some of the most efficient wood inserts in the business. By using renewable wood fuel you are reducing the amount of fossil fuel
emissions and electricity used, lessening the impact on our environment.
In your Enviro wood insert, wood fuel is:
• burned more efficiently (lowering smoke emissions)
• an infinitely renewable resource
• neutral in terms of CO2 emissions - it is carbon neutral - burning biomass fuels merely releases the CO2 that the plants absorbed over their life spans
• a cost effective way to heat your home and give you comfort in knowing you are doing your part for the environment.
Features and Specifications
- 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
- 20” log size.
- Up to 74,000 BTU’s
- 84.7% efficiency
- EPA tested to 4.5gms. emissions.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to touch
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate the fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 8 to12 hours burn times.
- 4 x 1” 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6” flue.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 420lbs.
- Up to 5/16” thick steel.
- Glass viewing area of 187sq.in.
- I/2” diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Levelling legs.
- Multi position, easy on surround panel to reduce depth of unit by up to 2 inches.
- 135 cfm variable speed fan is standard.
- Convection air jacket for added efficiency.
- 19” high body at the rear of stove.
- “EasyFit” flue system
- Cast iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes.
- Decorative shroud trim accents in gold or nickel
- Standard surround with black trim 28” x 40”
- Oversize surround with black trim 33” x 46
Be the first to
Leave a Review