Kodiak 1200 and 1700 Freestanding Wood Stoves
These freestanding stoves deliver quality performance, durability, and add warmth to any home, while never compromising on safety standards. Some of the optional features of the freestanding wood stoves include 24kt or nickel plated doors and legs, pedestals with standard ash pan, step or flat tops, 120 cfm fan kit and the largest glass viewing area in the industry.
Enviro has successfully blended form and function when designing their wood stoves. All wood burning models easily pass the Environmental Protection Agency standards for clean burning and low particle emissions, resulting in the most efficient use of fuel.
1700 Features and Specifications
- 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
- 20” log size.
- Up to 74,000 BTU’s.
- Efficiency 84.7%
1200 Features and Specifications
- 1.85 cu. ft. firebox.
- 18” log size.
- Up to 67,000 BTU’s.
- Efficiency 82.6%
- Choose from step top or flat top body style.
- Pedestal base with standard ash pan.
- Cast iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes and painted door with gold or nickel trim.
- Cast iron legs in painted, gold or nickel with standard ash pan.
- 130cfm fan kit with variable speed control.
- “Heat Efficiency Shield” convection air scoop for flat top models.
- Outside air kit for airtight homes.
Be the first to
Leave a Review