C450 Double Door Glass 220356
Jotul C450 Double Door Wood Burning Insert - Replacement Glass
This item is for one glass only (either side)
1. Remove the door from the stove and place on a flat surface.
2. Carefully remove all of the glass clips from the inside of the door. See fig. 21a for Single Door / fig. 21b for Double Doors.
3. Gently remove all pieces of the glass panel and gasket.
4. Remove all remaining debris from the glass area using a wire brush.
5. Apply a small bead of gasket/stove cement and the new gasket. Do not overlap the ends of the gasket rope.
6. Center the new glass panel over the gasket and reinstall the glass clips.
7. It may be necessary to re-tighten the glass clips after the stove has burned and the gasket has been seated.